How to nominate
How to nominate
Nominations are open to any team, organisation, government department, private sector organisation or business.
We will not share your email details with anyone else.
Nominations are judged once a year and should be submitted by 31st August.
You can self-nominate.
Nominations must be clear, concise and presented against all the judging criteria.
Before you submit your nomination, please read all the information concerning the whole process.
Submitting your nomination
- All nominations must be presented using our criteria, shown here.
- Each nomination should be a maximum of 1,500 words (including testimonials) and should clearly illustrate why the entry is worthy of an award based on the award criteria.
- Nominations must be clear and concise. Above all they must be evidence-based as explained here.
- A clear summary paragraph of up to 80 words must be included at the beginning of your nomination.
- Your nomination must include its budget and funding sources.
- Your nomination should include the aim and objectives of the innovation or scheme.
- All nominations are judged by our panel of road safety experts who understand the underlying causes of casualties. Please therefore do not waste words in your submission explaining the problem, but concentrate on your solution.
- Submissions should contain 3 x power point slides logos, and can contain pictures, explanatory diagrams or graphs.
- Nominations are evaluated and judged using the criteria shown here.
- If you have been unsuccessful in the past you may apply again with up-to-date evidence of substantial improvement.
Please click the button below to complete your nomination...
If you have any difficulty processing your nomination please contact firstname.lastname@example.org