Scholarships available for the Australasian Road Safety Conference
Organised by The Australasian College of Road Safety and Austroads The Australasian Road Safety Conference, first held in 2015 is now an annual event which aims to:
- Align with the national and international road safety efforts across Australia, New Zealand and globally, and assist in building road safety capacity across these regions
- Provide a professional and rigorous environment to present current research and best practice in road safety, particularly in those areas identified as national road safety priorities
- Provide a venue for discussion of advances in road safety research and practice including in education, communications, enforcement, engineering and the road environment
- Showcase innovation, progress and new directions in road safety policy, planning, research, practice and evaluation
- Promote increased diversity and inclusion around road trauma reduction debate and strategies, thereby promoting the development of new, innovative solutions
- Bring together road safety stakeholders and decision-makers from Australasia and international jurisdictions to facilitate collaboration and information sharing
- The conference attracts a wide range of delegates from a range of portfolios, industries and backgrounds. This includes senior advisors, policy makers, researchers, practitioners, law enforcement officers, senior managers, community leaders, and students.
ACRS is pleased to announce LMIC Scholarships for road safety researchers and practitioners from LMIC to present and/or participate in ARSC2021 28-30 September 2021. These scholarships are funded by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications.
Given the travel restrictions in place during 2021, the scholarships will cover online registration and a one-year membership to the Australasian College of Road Safety