NETS 2019 Annual Strength IN Numbers® Fleet Safety Benchmark Conference
Registration is now open for the NETS 2019 Annual Strength IN Numbers® Fleet Safety Benchmark Conference.
Preliminary topics planned for 2019 include:
- The role of executive leadership in establishing AND sustaining a proactive road safety culture.
- Vehicle technology advancements and the role of OEMs in making vehicles safer for everyone.
- Best practices to incorporate health and wellness into your road safety programme.
- Sessions dedicated to Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV) and International initiatives for global organizations.
- Best practice social responsibility and community outreach projects and strategies.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage directly with NETS sponsors who will be on-site for the duration of the event.
Conference participants include NETS member companies from diverse industries, representing a collective global fleet of more than half-a-million vehicles, ~80% passenger vehicles, that travel nearly 11 billion miles annually.
For more information and how to register please click here.