How to nominate
Nominations are open to any team, organisation or business.
Nominations are judged once a year and should be submitted by 5th August.
You can self nominate.
Your nomination for an AWARD
- All nominations must be written up against and using our criteria, shown here.
- Each nomination should be a maximum of 1500 words (including testimonials) and should clearly illustrate why the entry is worthy of an award based on the award criteria.
- Nominations must be clear and concise. Above all they must be evidence based as explained here.
- A summary paragraph of up to 80 words should be included at the beginning of the nomination.
- Nominations should NOT contain logos or pictures. If pictures are relevant they will be asked for.
- There may be occasions when judges call for additional evidence or material in which case we will ask.
- Nominations are evaluated and judged using the criteria shown here.
Nominations should be sent using the above Microsoft Word form as an attachment to an email with full contact details to email@example.com
All nominations received will be acknowledged. If you do not hear from us we have not received your nomination.